Are you looking for smarter ways to engage people in your online business? Then you will want to listen to this episode.
With so many options to engage your website visitors and customers, you might be wondering which ones to focus on.
Well have no fear, because in this new year, there is a way to steer you clear, so let us bend your ear.
OK, enough with the rhyming and now for the rhythm.
In this 38 minute episode, Sean Jackson and Jessica Frick provide clear ideas to help you focus your efforts, including…
- Trends in mobile, native advertising, online video, and direct mail you should be paying attention to
- How to turn daily distractions like email into something that improves your productivity
- The latest book you should be reading and a killer tool that will help you manage your online ads
- And of course, our question for the week – if you are just starting out online, should you use WordPress or Medium?
- To sign up for free to the Digital Commerce Academy, send a text message to 313131, with the keyword DIGITS (if you are in the continental USA). If you are outside the USA, email email@example.com. As a special bonus, we will subscribe you to our newsletter when you text or email us