The freedom of digital entrepreneurship means something different to all of us. For Andrea Vahl, it has meant the freedom to be unafraid of being different, and build a business that shines a light on her talents. And she loves helping other people do the same.
In this wide-ranging 36-minute episode, Andrea and I discuss:
- The importance of getting your social media tracking pixels installed … NOW!
- Why the freedom of digital entrepreneurship can be both exciting and scary
- Her proud story of the lives she’s changed through her work
- How she deals with being “big enough to get critics.”
- What she’s doing to fulfill the potential she sees in her business
- Her methodical process for achieving her current top priority
- How she’s trying to overcome being the bottleneck in her business
- Why staying fresh, and exercise, are so important to her moving forward
And, of course, Andrea answers our standard rapid-fire questions at the end. Don’t miss those answers!