This week’s guest on The Digital Entrepreneur is determined. His goal is to help five billion people with their efforts to grow a business. How?
He’s doing so by sharing as much content as he possibly can, and by providing valuable services to purpose-driven companies.
He strives to be wealthy, not just in material things, but also with connections to make the world a better place …
In this 46-minute episode, Brandon Lewin and I discuss:
- The biggest benefit he derives from being a digital entrepreneur
- Why he finds it imperative to “give away” all the information he possibly can
- His story on how he got the taste for entrepreneurship at a young age
- What led him to the realization that he never wanted to work for anybody else
- The milestone that he’s most proud of as a digital entrepreneur
- How he consciously chooses the right people to work with to create his “A-Team”
- How marketing automation has benefited his business
And much more.
Plus, Brandon answers my patented rapid fire questions at the end of the episode, which unveiled a couple common interests that we share. Don’t miss it.