The Amazon publishing ecosystem is a great way to build your online audience — if you know what to do.
Search and social media play an important part in growing your online audience. But what about Amazon?
Even if you don’t sell physical goods, Amazon can play a vital role in helping you build your online audience.
By using Amazon’s self-publishing features.
But there is a lot more to being successful on Amazon than just publishing an eBook.
In this episode we explore all the elements of how to use Amazon to grow your digital goods business with our very special guest, Bryan Eisenberg.
Bryan is not only a bestselling author, he is also one of the top thought leaders in online marketing. Bryan is the co-author of Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestselling books, as well as a professional speaker.
But best of all, Bryan shares the tactics and techniques he is personally using to promote his latest book – Be Like Amazon – on Amazon.
In this 36-minute episode, Sean Jackson, Jessica Frick, and Bryan Eisenberg go in depth with practical tips you can use to grow your audience via Amazon, including…
- Why Amazon self-publishing should be in your marketing mix
- The types of strategies you should use
- The difference between publishing for Kindle versus an eBook
- The tactics that Bryan is using right now to build awareness for his book
- And of course, our question for the week – How do you know what the “right price” is for your digital goods offering?
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than (not over) 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Get Bryan Eisenberg’s latest book, for free, at BeLikeAmazon.com
- Check out Bryan’s blog
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Jessica on Twitter