Ask any online marketer about email marketing, and they will tell you it is the foundation, and driver, of their online sales.
But with so many other communication channels available – like messaging apps – can email marketing still bring in the same types of results?
This is the question that we tackle on this show, with our special guest Darrell Vesterfelt from ConvertKit.
Darrell provides an in-depth insight into how his company has drastically grown over the past two years – including the tactics that have helped them excel in a crowded market space.
And you will want to hear how he did it; especially since his company – ConvertKit – is
In this 41-minute episode, Sean Jackson and Jessica Frick engage in a lively conversation about email marketing, including …
- Is email marketing still relevant in a mobile first world?
- What are some of the trends in email marketing you need to consider
- How ConvertKit grew its recurring revenue to more than $6 million in just two years
- The one “secret” tactic that Darrell uses to exponentially grow their customer base
- Why focusing on just a small group of people can potential create a $100 million company
- And of course, our question for the week – Is affiliate marketing worth your time?
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why over 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details
- Check out ConvertKit at ConvertKit.com
- Look at ConvertKit’s amazing revenue growth at Baremetrics
- Jessica’s recommendation for the week (including referral code), The Skimm
- Sean’s recommendation for the week (with no referral code :), AnswerThePublic.com
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Jessica on Twitter