Sean Ellis and Morgan Brown from GrowthHacker.com join us for an in-depth look at how you can grow your online business.
We have all been there – that point where you think all you need to grow your online business is a whole bunch of visitors. And while visitors are important, there is a lot more to growing your business than just getting eyeballs on a page.
Smart online entrepreneurs appreciate that growth is a function of testing and improving the entire customer experience, and our guests on today’s show should know.
Sean Ellis and Morgan Brown are the founders of GrowthHacker.com and the authors of Hacking Growth. They break down the key components that any sized online business must use if they want to accelerate their growth.
Sure, their techniques are used by Facebook, Uber, Dropbox and other large billion dollar companies.
But here is the secret – all of those companies started small and used growth hacking techniques to become the brands we know today.
In this 33-minute episode, Sean Jackson and Jessica Frick discuss the key components of growth hacking, including …
- Which is more important: the quantity of leads or the quality of the process
- The right mindset you must have to create a growth hacking culture
- How a solo-entrepreneur can rapidly accelerate their growth through simple testing
- Why improving customer “activation” is important for growth
- The essential steps you can take right now to grow your online business
- And of course, our question for the week – When should you bring in outside help to grow your business?
The Show Notes
- This episode of The Digital Entrepreneur is brought to you by StudioPress Sites. Until Friday April 28, 2017 get your First Month Free, plus a No Charge Migration when you sign up through this link: StudioPress.com/FM
- Pre-order “Hacking Growth” on Amazon
- Check out the Hacking Growth bundle with more than $7,500 of discounts, books and other freebies when you purchase their book.
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Jessica on Twitter