It’s not enough to just be doing content and email marketing anymore. Those are merely the prerequisites to join the game. To have a chance at succeeding, you must be doing more — and in this episode of The Digital Entrepreneur, we discuss what that looks like in the present and near future.
In this 29-minute episode, Brian Clark and Chris Garrett join Jerod Morris to discuss:
- Why tagging and segmentation are no longer nice-to-have email features
- Simple examples of smart marketing automation done right
- What lead scoring is, and why it matters
- How we’re building RainMail to integrate all of these features under one roof with the Rainmaker Platform
- The difficulty of using website, email marketing, and automation solutions that aren’t integrated