This week’s guest aspires to help you get your money right. He wants to assist others in taking back their purchasing power. He is Jarmar Dupas, and he is a Digital Entrepreneur.
In this 35-minute episode, Jarmar walks you through his journey as a digital entrepreneur:
- The moment that got his ears “buzzing,” which got him interested in entrepreneurship
- The simplicity of his proudest moment … and what you can learn from it
- How being a digital entrepreneur has been conducive to creating his desired lifestyle
- Why Jarmar sometimes gets in his own way and how he’s trying to overcome it
- The element of entrepreneurship that gives him the most satisfaction and how it inspires him to keep moving forward
Plus, Jarmar answers my rapid fire questions at the end in which he retells a famous Stephen Covey story that has impacted his ability to get more meaningful work done.