This week’s guest on The Digital Entrepreneur wants to hug you … even if you hate him! 😉 He founded one of the world’s most popular online resources for marketers and business owners, hosts one of the world’s most influential social media and marketing podcasts, and is the author of several exceptional books. He is … Jay Baer
In this 37-minute episode, Jay Baer and I discuss:
- How the real estate market crash in 2008 led him to where he is today
- His most humbling time as a digital entrepreneur, which he is currently going through as he develops his first online course
- Jay’s guidance on how to balance taking advice from others and your own ideas about how to do things when those two conflict
- The one technology tool that contributes the most to his success as a digital entrepreneur
- What he believes holds every digital entrepreneur back
- Why he’s adding proactivity and wisdom to the business development process
And much more.
Plus, Jay answers my patented rapid-fire questions at the end of the episode, which unveiled which email newsletter he can’t go without and his productivity hack to get more work done.
Don’t miss it.