What are you trying to chase down right now in your business? This is a question my guest on this week’s episode asks himself constantly. And he’s here to share some wisdom that will help you chase your it down faster and better.
In this 50-minute episode, Chris Ducker and I discuss:
- His speaking role at Digital Commerce Summit
- Two steps to building a successful membership business that are often overlooked
- How Chris’ desire to help people has driven his success
- The touching story of how his book changed one reader’s life by giving him more time to spend with his young daughter
- Why Chris’ philosophy of “marketing like a magnet” has worked for him, and can work for you too
- His definition of digital entrepreneurship (and how he’s lived it)
- Why “Chase it down” is the buzz phrase permeating his mind and his organization
- The importance of pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Why building a personal brand offers important flexibility and freedom
And so much more, including our patented six rapid-fire questions at the end.