Do you struggle with how to price your online products? Well, this episode will help.
Pricing your product or service can be a challenge. Too cheap and you can’t make your rent, too expensive no one will buy. So what do you do?
Pricing does not need to be a huge challenge … if you start with the right framework.
In this episode, we deconstruct pricing models and give you a proven formula you can use to set the right price.
Yes, there is some math involved (sorry), but in the end, pricing your eBook, training course, or any digital good, does not have to be a huge challenge.
In this 30-minute episode, Sean Jackson and Jessica Frick discuss the most common concerns and proven strategies for pricing, including …
- The #1 rule that you must follow when setting your pricing
- Why understanding your costs is the key to an effective pricing strategy
- Solid guidelines that will help demystify pricing
- Why you should always start out at a high price
- And of course, our question for the week – Is PPC for everyone?
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- The MUST READ companion article to this show, The Smart and Simple Framework for Finding the Right Pricing Model
- Annie Cushing’s phenomenal blogsite at Annielytics.com
- Sean’s recommendation for book of the week, Contagious
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Jessica on Twitter