This week, we talk to a man who describes himself as “unable since birth to settle for how things should be.” He’s a proud dad, a husband, and an online entrepreneur who loves creating, marketing, and selling cool things online. And he’s learned that simplicity and depth are the keys to consistently working on what matters so you can make the impact you desire.
In this episode, Jonny Nastor and Jerod Morris discuss:
- How being a digital entrepreneur has allowed Jonny to be intentional about building his lifestyle
- The pride he felt when his wife was able to quit her job
- The humbling experience of an acquisition gone wrong
- Why he said “Yes” to a recent project (after getting so good at saying “No”)
- The technology that is most vital to his success
- Why he is striving for simplicity and depth
And much more, including our new Rapid Fire round of questions at the end (relevant links below).
The Show Notes
Rapid Fire Resources
- Book: Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Person: Pieter Levels
- Newsletter: Hiten’s SaaS Weekly
- Art: Eulogy by Frank Turner